Consumer Goods Terms and conditions
Our Consumer Goods (App Product)
Terms and Conditions
What these terms cover. These are the terms and conditions on which we supply the Applications Product (App) to you.
Why you should read them.
- Please read these terms carefully before make any purchase on our site. These terms tell you who we are, how we will provide products to you, refunds, and returns, and other important information.
- By purchasing the App you confirm that you accept these terms and agree to comply with them. We may amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to purchase any products on our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
Who we are. We are Grow with Anna GmbH, a company registered in Austria. Our company registration number is FN 562880 s and our registered office is at Gewerbepark West 20, Gewerbeobjekt A, 8504 Preding, Austria. Our registered VAT number is ATU77205356.
How to contact us. You can contact us by writing to us at email@example.com.
How we will accept your order. Our acceptance of your order will take place when we email you to accept it, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
Minor changes to the App. We may change the App:
- to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements; and
- to implement minor technical adjustments and improvements. These changes will not affect your use of the product.
- We may update or require you to update the App.
- Ongoing services or a subscription for ongoing digital content. We will supply the services or digital content to you and such a subscription shall be automatically renewed on a yearly basis. Automatic renewal can be turned off at any point after subscription.
- Subscription Information
- Downloading the Grow with Anna App is free of charge. Once users register, they will need to subscribe to get access to the Digital Product(s). Our subscriptions renew automatically:
- €8.99 Monthly
- €44.99 6-Monthly
- €84.99 Yearly
- Free Trials
- Grow with Anna occasionally has a promotional 7-Day Free Trial available for a limited time.
- If the app is in a promotional period in which we are offering a free trial, this will be indicated at the time of subscribing.
- The trial is free for 7-days with no minimum commitment.
- After 7 days, your subscription will auto-renew on the subscription option that you selected at the time of subscribing, unless the subscription is cancelled.
- If you would not like to continue using the Grow with Anna app after your trial, you are welcome to cancel your subscription within the 7 day trial period, and no payment will be taken.
- App Payments
- All app subscription payments are handled through the Apple and Google app stores and are under their terms and conditions. All web subscription payments are handled by Stripe and are bound by these terms and conditions.
- PLEASE NOTE: Depending on which country you are in, VAT may be added to the price, according to Apple and Android legislation.
- Other currencies are set by Apple or Google directly. For payments made via web, conversion to your home currency will be handled by your account provider and a conversion fee may be charged for this process.
- Subscribing will give you access to all features the app offers.
- If you decide to purchase the app, you agree to instantly pay the price shown upon confirmation of purchase.
- Payment will be charged to the payment account linked to the card (if you are subscribing via web) or account you are using (the Apple or Google account connected to your device).
- If it is not cancelled earlier on, a subscription will automatically renew within 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
- You have the right to manage your subscription and auto-renewal may be turned off at any point after purchase.
- App purchase. Once you purchase the app, the app is immediately available to you and you will not be able to change your mind and receive a refund. You were made aware of this prior to ordering and agreed to this when ordering.
- The amount you paid for your subscription upon purchase is non-refundable even if the subscription is terminated early.
Where to find the price for the product. The price of the App will be the price indicated on the order pages when you placed your order.
If you suffer from any allergies or any other health issues please consult your doctor or GP before starting a plan with Grow with Anna GmbH. You should always obtain any appropriate professional health advice relevant to your circumstances.
Grow with Anna GmbH makes no warranties or representations, express or implied, as to the currency, accuracy, completeness, reliability, or suitability of the information contained or referenced in this app. The information is subject to professional differences of opinion, human error in preparing this information. Grow with Anna GmbH is not liable for any loss resulting from any action taken or reliance made by you on any of the information or material we provide. If you use, or otherwise rely on, any of the information in the app you are responsible for ensuring, by independent verification, its currency, accuracy, completeness, reliability and relevance to your own personal and individual circumstances.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, please consult your health professional first before following this plan.
Before starting any new diet and exercise programme please check with your doctor and clear any exercise and/or diet changes with them before beginning. By signing up to this app, you are acknowledging that you are participating voluntarily in using our programmes, services, and/or products, and you alone are solely and personally responsible for your results. You acknowledge that you take full responsibility for your health, life and well-being, as well as the health, lives and well-being of your family and children (born and unborn, as applicable), and all decisions now or in the future.
We cannot and do not guarantee that you will attain a specific or particular result, and you accept the risk that results differ for each individual. The health, fitness, and nutrition success depend on each individual’s background, dedication, desire, and motivation. As with any health-related programme or service, your results may vary, and will be based on many variables, including but not limited to, your individual capacity, life experience, unique health and genetic profile, starting point, expertise, and level of commitment.
Within the provided meal plans, the nutritional data is verified by a qualified dietician/nutritionist and the nutritional value information is sourced from the U.S. DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE
Agricultural Research Service
Within the provided workouts, the exercise data has been collated and put together by qualified NRPT personal trainers.
We may transfer this agreement to someone else. We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation.
You need our consent to transfer your rights to someone else (except that you can always transfer our guarantee). You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these terms to another person if we agree to this in writing.
Nobody else has any rights under this contract (except someone you pass your guarantee on to). This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later. If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date. For example, if you miss a payment and we do not chase you, but we continue to provide the products, we can still require you to make the payment at a later date.
Which laws apply to this contract and where you may bring legal proceedings. These terms are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in the English courts.